DELIVERY OF GOODS
We deliver our goods to all towns/cities in Lithuania and abroad.
In Lithuania you have the option of one of three manners of delivery while indicating the name, family name (or title) of the Client and the recipient of the parcel, address, postal code, cellphone number and e-mail address:
- Delivery to LP Express self-service terminal of parcels. Delivery time: 1-3 working days. Price: 2 Euros. You will be notified of the parcel delivered to the self-service terminal by a text message.
- Delivery by LP Express at the given address in Lithuania (to your home or workplace). Delivery time: 1-3 working days. Price: 3 Euros. On the day of delivery the courier shall contact you by the given phone number in order to arrange the most suitable delivery time and, in case he can’t reach you by phone, you will receive additional call the following day. The orders are delivered by the courier on working days until 17 hrs. Parcels are not delivered during the weekends.
There is an additional fixed charge of 17.38 Euros for deliveries to the Curonian Spit.
- Delivery to Lithuanian Post Office branch. Delivery time: 1-3 working days. Price: 3 Euros.
We also ship our goods abroad. Shipment fee shall be additionally charged. For shipment abroad please call tel. no. +370 615 98769.
Free delivery of goods in all places throughout Lithuania for orders exceeding 60 Euros or more.
The execution of orders made during the weekend or national holidays shall be started on the first working day.
WAYS OF PAYMENT
Online banking- you pay for the goods via your online banking system with www.paysera.lt as an intermediary.
Bank transfer – you pay for the goods upon the receipt of an advance invoice via e-mail upon the execution of your order.
PayPal system – purchases from abroad.
If you fail to pay for the goods within 3 working days you order will be cancelled.
For all inquiries related to purchases on our online shop please contact us via e-mail email@example.com or by phone +370 615 98769 (consultations on working days from 8 until 17 hrs).
The Purchaser may order his goods via online shop by registering in this online shop (entering the data requested for registration) and by not registering.
Registered purchases are convenient for people who buy our products more than once because:
- purchaser data shall be stored for any future purchases,
- goods added to the basket will not disappear and you will be able to continue your purchase later
- possibility to review your orders and to repeat them,
- possibility to print your invoices,
- possibility to edit your account information whenever you want.
We treat our client information as strictly confidential. We do not transfer or sell information submitted by you to any third parties. We use traditional technical means on our online shop in order to ensure its proper operation, however, we do not gather information about the client visits there which might identify specific visitors.